PARK CITY OPENS AUGUST 31st
More Than Just a Screenplay Contest
- $1500 Cash Prize
- Flight & Accommodations to Park City during the festival
- You’ll participate in 4 days & nights of films, parties & networking.
- A director will workshop scenes from your screenplay with professional actors to be performed at a table read during the festival.
- We celebrate you after the table read with a showcase reception.
- After your exciting week, you’re invited into the ISA Development Program, where we’ll introduce your screenplay to producers, agents & managers to really catapult your career.
- You’ll receive a Script OR Career Consultation with a professional screenwriting coach from Jacob Krueger Studio ($1000 value).
- You’ll be announced on The Tracking Board with a dedicated write-up and submitted to over 1,700 industry professionals for review.
- You’ll be listed on the ISA website and The Tracking Board as an Official ISA Spotlight Selection.
- And more…
Denise Meyers’s 2015 Table Read My Screenplay – Austin Grand Prize Winning short, The Dark of Night, directed by Robin Wright and starring Sam Rockwell and Leslie Bibb, had its red carpet premiere at the Cannes Film Festival in May. Meyers also recently optioned three projects with actor and producer Jay Ellis, who stars as Lawrence on HBO’S Insecure, and his producing partner, Aaron Bergman.
Von Gunten’s action/heist film chronicles the exploits of international con man, Victor Lustig. Read the story. Von Gunten’s 2015 TRMS Park City Short Grand Prize winning romantic drama screenplay, La Femme et le TGV has been nominated for an Academy Award in the live action shorts category. Listen to the podcast.
Steven Prowse’s script The Night Witches, which placed with a Special Mention in the 2015 TRMS Park City Contest, was optioned by Eclectic Pictures (Lovelace, Expendables) in a mid-six figure deal.
Mark Grisar’s 2016 TRMS London Feature Grand Prize winning thriller screenplay, Cleaning House, is currently in pre-production, set to begin principal photography in Spring with Goldcrest Films.