Open for Entries | Early Deadline: July 6th
• 1 FEATURE/PILOT GRAND PRIZE WINNER • 1 SHORT GRAND PRIZE WINNER
• 1 ISA CHICAGO WRITER AWARD WINNER
More Than Just a Screenplay Contest
- We fly you to the Chicago International Film Festival.
- You’ll participate in 4 days & nights of films, parties & networking.
- A director will workshop scenes from your screenplay with professional actors to be performed at a table read during the festival.
- We celebrate you after the table read with a wine reception.
- After your exciting week, you’re invited into the ISA Development Program, where we’ll introduce your screenplay to producers, agents & managers to really catapult your career.
- You’ll receive a Script OR Career Consultation with a professional screenwriting coach from Jacob Krueger Studio ($1000 value).
- You’ll be announced on The Tracking Board with a dedicated write-up and submitted to over 1,700 industry professionals for review.
- You’ll be listed on the ISA website and The Tracking Board as an Official ISA Spotlight Selection.
- And more…
Von Gunten’s action/heist film chronicles the exploits of international con man, Victor Lustig. Read the story. Von Gunten’s 2015 TRMS Park City Short Grand Prize winning romantic drama screenplay, La Femme et le TGV has been nominated for an Academy Award in the live action shorts category. Listen to the podcast.
Steven Prowse’s script The Night Witches, which placed with a Special Mention in the 2015 TRMS Park City Contest, was optioned by Eclectic Pictures (Lovelace, Expendables) in a mid-six figure deal.
Robin Wright (actor/director House of Cards) directs Denise Meyers’ TRMS Austin Grand Prize Winning Short, The Dark of Night.
Mark Grisar’s 2016 TRMS London Feature Grand Prize winning thriller screenplay, Cleaning House, is currently in pre-production, set to begin principal photography in Spring with Goldcrest Films.