PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- $1000 Cash Prize
- Flight & Accommodations to Historic New Orleans, LA during the 2017 New Orleans Film Festival.
- A Director will workshop scenes from your screenplay with Professional Actors to be performed at the TRMS Showcase Presented by the ISA in New Orleans.
- 4 Days of Film Events, Networking and Parties.
- Special Invitation into the ISA Development Program and ISA Spotlight.
- You’ll receive a Script OR Career Consultation with a Professional Screenwriting Coach from Jacob Krueger Studio ($1000 value)
- You’ll be announced on The Tracking Board with a dedicated write-up and submitted to over 1,700 Industry Professionals for review.
- Listed on the ISA website and The Tracking Board as Official ISA Spotlight Selection.
- All prizes in the Top 10 Category and Semi-Finalist Categories.
an action/heist film that chronicles the exploits of international con man Victor Lustig. Read the story.
Von Gunten’s 2015 TRMS Park City Short Grand Prize winning romantic drama screenplay, La Femme et le TGV has been nominated for an Academy Award in the live action shorts category. Listen to the podcast.
Steven Prowse’s script The Night Witches placed with a Special Mention in the 2015 TRMS Park City Contest was optioned by Eclectic Pictures (Lovelace, Expendables) in a mid-six figure deal.
Robin Wright (actor/director House of Cards) directs Denise Meyers’ TRMS Austin Grand Prize Winning Short, The Dark of Night.
Mark Grisar’s 2016 TRMS London Feature Grand Prize winning thriller screenplay Cleaning House is currently in pre-production, set to begin principal photography in Spring with Goldcrest Films.